Elite Pro-HD Anti-Fog Swim Goggles
Get maximum comfort, clear and wide visibility, and protection to the eyes, without compromising on style and convenience!
Designed with an emphasis on comfort, the Elite Professional Swim Goggles are lightweight and flexible, and have unique memory-silicon padding which take the shape of your face to create the best, most comfortable fit, while ensuring a 100% leak-proof seal.
The goggles' straps are flexible and comfortable, and are easily adjustable, and have a convenient back clip for easy and quick on and off, and attached earplugs for added convenience for you.
The goggles' lenses are curved and wide to create a large field of vision, and have an anti-fog treatment to ensure you have the clearest and sharpest vision throughout your entire swim.
To protect the eyes when swimming outdoors, the Elite Professional Swim Goggles offer UV protection to your eyes. Choose the darker lenses for additional shading of the eyes.
** LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE! **
The Elite Swim Goggles' unique features make them the ideal swimming goggles:
- Comfortable: soft silicone materials provide ultra-comfort to the wearer, while creating a leak-proof seal
- Adjustable: snug fit on different facial forms with the help of an adjustable band
- Visibility: Provides a wide viewing angle to maintain clarity
- Protection and durability: Impact-proof, anti-fog, UV protection, mirror glass to protect the eyes
- Ease of wearing: Well-designed clasp makes it easy to put goggles on and take off
- Quality materials: Double cover gasket & sealing ring prevent leakage
- Convenient: easy back clasp and attached earplugs make the goggles extra convenient to use
- Polyurethane cap [in bundle]: Waterproof polyurethane keeps hair dry and reduces water resistance
1 x PU quick dry Swim Cap
1 x Nose Plug
1 x Extra pair of Earplugs
1 x Protective case
TIPS for preventing fogging:
All of our goggles' lenses are treated with an anti-fog coating. Follow these steps to preserve this coating:
- Always remember to rinse the inside lenses so the coating can work. Put goggles in pool water for a while before swimming.
- Never wipe the lenses.
- After swimming, wash the lenses with fresh water and then leave it to dry.